Friday, February 19, 2010

Brooke at her best randomness.

I really don't have much to say. I rode my bike today. The inside one not the outside as Reagan calls it. I did the Wii Biggest Loser yesterday and for only a 19 minute workout my legs are so today. Yep, that's right I am weak. I started to clean my desk but now I am obviously not cleaning. Working on planning a family reunion. Figuring out how to get Jaxon to sleep without him screaming for 45 minutes. Not peaceful. Forget the re-potty training. Trying to accomplish my list. REading the Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. Very insightful. Started a craft blog. http://makinitdomestic.blogspot.com. Having craft overload in my head. Making some more bags. Wasting my time. Thinking about ordering garden seeds. Yes, there is still snow. Looking through garden magazine thinking up all the stuff to do in my yard. Think I need to go tanning to feel some warmth. Had to cook dinner yesterday. Ripped off sheetrock while I was practicing my Sheera moves. Cleaned the toilet. Contemplating getting rid of all my baby clothes and paraphenilia. Who knows. Ate my 1oz of almonds everyday...they were covered in chocolate...does that count?

Good Things
1. Garden magazine
2. Sunshine
3. My inside bike

Hope you all have a great and wonderful day.

3 comments:

terra said...

See you soon

Heidi said...

Love your blog. You make me think.

Becki R said...

For some reason this post makes me feel so much better...maybe because I have about a billion things in my mind too. Glad we are on the same page!