Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Did you check out my craft bloggy?

Hello all,

I just wanted to write you a quick note to tell you all that I have a craft blog.  I am a little crazy.  But I decided that this might be a great way to get out all my energy and focus it in one thing or a million little crafts.  I would like you all to check it out and obviously become a follower and of course grab my button for your blog.  I hope that is not too much to ask.  Oh yeah,  and next week I am sponsoring a giveaway over here.  Starting Saturday put your name in on Heather's blog and you could win.  I am giving away an awesome bag.  Deep down I know you all want it.  So stop cleaning and head on over there on Saturday and everyday next week.  Who knows I might just give one away on my blog as well.  I will be putting some in my etsy shop in the next week with possibly some other things.  This is exciting you see.  I want you to be excited to and tell all your friends about it because well that would just be nice and it really is the cool thing to do.  Thanks for all your help.

Love your dearest crafter,

Brooke

1 comment:

VKT said...

Your children are precious Brooke!! I love the pictures.