Sunday, November 6, 2011

Being grateful is awesome. You realize how blessed you really are!

Today, I decided since my time is limited I will post 7 things that I am thankful to count for the week.

1.  Great parents.  Today is my dad's birthday and it is so great to have such great parents who taught you well and are such a great example. 
2.  Church,  it is so rejuvenating and every week I come feeling that I should do be doing better.  I need reminders to build faith.
3.  Children that love each other and are so happy to play with one another and are so very forgiving for the mothers imperfections.
4.  Service, for all the acts of service that I feel each day, from my MIL, husband, kids, who pick up the extra slack I leave around.
5.  Warm weather.  Enough said!
6.  Reagan,  we went to Parent Teacher conferences last week.  She is learning so much and just eats it all up.  In the car, she wants me to tell her a word and then she tells me what it rhymes with, or sounds out words. 
7.  Jaxon.  Even though he tells me he hates me and doesn't want to play with me when I tell him to do his work  or he is mad at me, he still wants to snuggle with  me and tells me he just loves me.

1 comment:

terra said...

yay for thankful blogs.