Monday, April 30, 2012

Jaxon

It really is true that kids do say the darndest things.  Jaxon really might win the contest in this category.  We went to my sister's house for a few days at the end of March.  It seemed like he was saying crazy things all the time.  For the most part, all of these come in the form of prayer.







While at my sister's house, he prayed that B would clean her room, that we wouldn't throw toys at the walls, and lots of others.  I can't really remember them all.  I wish that I could remember or that I would write them down.  When we got back home, he prayed that we would get rid of all of our pets.  When I asked him what pets we had (none), he said all of the cats that pee and poop in our flowerbeds.  We tried to explain to him that they were not our pets but stray cats.

The above picture are just a small (very small) selection that Jaxon has taken.  Apparently he has a passion for photography or a slight obsession with my camera.  He did this unbeknownst to me.  He is a good kid and keeps us laughing a lot.

1 comment:

Mama Bair said...

The funniest thing about this is that Marsha always stuck her tongue out when someone was trying to take pictures of her. I didn't know it was a genetic thing til now.