Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Great Things



I was reading my sister's blog where she said she was inspired by a friend to always think of good things that happen. Well, it has got me thinking. What a great way to be more grateful for the little things in life. I need to be more grateful anyway. There are times when I get a little overwhelmed by life and can't think of anything good. So that is my new way to get myself back to reality.

GREAT THINGS
1. Children
2. Health
3. Knowing that you are taken care of

This month has been a whirlwind of busyness. We found out that we are having a little boy. That is very exciting. Brian tells everyone. He is very happy about that. We always keep busy with house stuff and Reagan keeps us on our toes.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Brooke-
Those are cute pictures- did you take them at your sister's? Your list of things you are grateful for is a good idea. Thanks for the stamps. See you later!

mom said...

cute pictures, but there is an ugly date on them! yeah for good things. terra

Rachel said...

i must say i love the pics... congrats on the boy! brian didn't tell luke which i am surprised, but now we know... haha:)