Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring...Yeah RIGHT!

So...I have finally come down with the cold of the winter. I am coughing all night and waking Reagan up. So it is glorious. But while I feel yucky I thought I would take a moment to think about the good things in life.

Good Things
1. Melting Snow
2. Sisters
3. Sudafed

The snow is actually melting, it is just at a snail's pace. I can see my flower bed now but no bulbs coming up. Darnit. It is frustrating. We are trying to build some houses and the snow is just miserable.

Reagan is such a goof ball. She is talking so much now and comes up with new words all the time. Her latest is "nak" meaning snack. She goes into the kitchen about 50 times a day (I am not exaggerating) and points to the cupboards and says "nak" and then just looks at me. In the morning when she wakes up she tells me to turn the "yight on" and she definitely knows when it is "binky time". I think she talks a lot now but when she starts to put words together we will never hear the end of it.

1 comment:

mom said...

Not to rub it in or anything, but my daffodils have been blooming for a week. hope you get better.