Thursday, March 20, 2008

It is almost here...

Today is the first day of spring and I can finally see my grass. Well parts of it anyway. My bulbs are slowly starting to peek out of the ground. Reagan is getting really antsy to go outside and play. Her birthday is coming up soon and we are trying to decide on something to get her. Hopefully an outside toy so I can send her out to release her energy instead of running up and down the hall.

I have been really busy lately doing Alison's Pantry stuff to get ready for the taste of home cooking school here in town next month. I have to get all my catalogs out before I leave to NV next week and get sharing time ready for Sunday plus do some stuff for Easter. When I get back I will put another order in and Potty Train Reagan. Cross my fingers on the last one. I would like to get all of my sewing projects done before it gets too warm so I can plant my garden and stuff like that. I am making boy bumper pads and decorating a boy room. If anyone has some great and exciting cute ideas let me know. I haven't found anything I really like yet. We are also finishing our basement room by room and we will have to move the office downstairs soon. After we finish the office it is the storage room under the stairs so I can have my hallway back and I won't see my Christmas stuff for another 8 or so months. That will be great.

Today my great things are:

1. Clean offices (one of which I don't have but will soon)
2. Talking children who know what I am saying
3. Subtle signs of spring

Anywhere else they might be more than subtle signs of spring but I live in the Artic Circle of Idaho.

1 comment:

mom said...

Finally a new post. My new sewing machine is in. feel free to bring some sewing to do here.