Monday, September 8, 2008

I am still Here!






So I am still alive. And I think I might even make it. I am getting exceptionally good at typing, making a bottle, and eating all with one hand. I make several trips to the bathroom daily while holding a baby (for Reagan that is), and can manage to rock two kids at the same time and get them into bed still while holding both of them.

We are incredibly busy right now doing children and Parade of Homes. That starts this week so we are getting everything wrapped up. I still have decorating to do and it will be done on Wednesday or before 10 am on Thursday. It will be nice to have it all done and then maybe we can relax and go to a few Boise State games or at least Brian can go.

Yesterday, Jaxon got blessed. I thought he was going to scream through the entire thing but he didn't. He had been screaming all week long, that is why I thought that. It is hard to find a blessing outfit for a boy and then one that fits. Well the fitting was the hard part. Everything was so huge on the sparrow boy so on Saturday at 10 pm I was taking it in on the shirt and vest and shortening the sleeves. I got to the pants and didn't have any energy to do it so I rolled the top down and the bottom up. It still looked big but it worked and that is all that matters. We had dinner at our house afterwards. I am surprised that he doesn't really cry more for all the things that Reagan does to him he just takes it. Every so often he will let out a wail when she tries to shove the binky in his mouth as she squeezes his head. "She yikes him" she says.

So I am managing and will still probably be managing in 20 years when they are out of the house. Now if only I could get some more sleep I might even do better than manage.

Here are some new pictures.

He is a long boy if you are wondering why I posted that picture of him stretched out.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

It's amazing the things you can multi-task at when you have a couple kids. Glad to see you're still alive. And wow - Jaxon is one long boy - you weren't kidding!
Good luck with the Parade of Homes.

Janetlee said...

It looks like you are doing a great job juggling to me. He is so beautiful, peaceful. Great pictures.

mom said...

One Day at a Time. Hope the home show goes well.

Mindy and Ryan said...

Brooke! I found your blog, I hope you don't mind! You look so great and you have such a cute family! Congrats on the new little one!

Mindy (Raymond) Richards

Amber C. said...

CUTE!!! We went through the Parade of Homes today and yours was beautiful. Brian did a good job on it, and the decorating was very nice!! You guys did a great job!