Monday, September 29, 2008







So, I am doing okay and I am still alive. Jaxon has apparently developed some colic, upset stomach, a Reagan or all of the above and cries way too much for me to handle. I have tried every trick in the book to no avail. People tell me it will improve but I see no end in sight or hearing. The parade oh homes is over and went well. It has been really busy but it is slowing down for a minute. We are however going to attempt to finish up on our own house. I have some new pictures and some funny stories.

One day I was helping Reagan say the prayer before bed and this is how it went:

Mom: Say Heavenly Father
R: Father
M: thanks for this day
R: Day
M: help us sleep good
R: sleep good
M: bless us to be patient and kind
R: bless mom be patient

I stopped and had to laugh a little before i finished. I thought wow, I must be really bad.

I cut Reagans hair the other day. It is a little uneven but oh well. So the pictures are of Reagan's thigh highs aka my socks, and one day I had finished sewing a outfit for Reagan and she wanted to put it on. So she did and sat on the piano marilyn style. Sorry for the punctuation, this is a one hand typed blog.

3 comments:

mom said...

yeah, I love the cute pictures.
And...You do remember the patient song right?!

Janetlee said...

Hang in there. Everyone looks great!

Kayla said...

Sorry about Jaxon - that's always hard. Mieley cried a lot, but she had that acid reflux and it was horrible. It did get better over time, but it seemed like forever!

Sorry Becki and I haven't made it down there to say hi. We've been meaning to forever, but you know how it goes - life's busy. (Bad excuse) Someday I'll see you again! ;)