Friday, January 30, 2009

Cold and Snowy







It has been really cold and snowy here and I am always freezing. Down in the office it really is like going to the Artic I think. I just wanted to post some pictures. Today I painted our hallway downstairs, talk about a 2 year project. Things like this are finally getting to me so I am managing to do them. It is a really nice feeling to get things done. I also made Reagan a new bed set but I can't take a picture right now so I will have to do that later. It is cute.

3 comments:

Janetlee said...

Thanks for the pictures! Those are so great. Love the reindeer antlers.

Rachel said...

i can't believe how grown up they are getting... so cute!

Mike and Shara said...

Wow! Your house looks so different from the last time I saw it. And your kids are darling!