Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Crazy?

So...I am a little crazy but that is not what this is all about.  Call it crazy, a goal, resolution or whatever you like but I am going to make more of an effort to save money and change my spending habits in any way that I can.  

Yesterday, Brian came home from his basketball game and I was in bed cutting coupons.  He said he had never seen me do that before.  I really haven't.  The only time I would clip a coupon was if I saw a diaper coupon or whatever.  I am really serious.  I am going to see what I can do over the next few months and I will report later.  I have added a link called saving money if you want to look.  I think that it will show a blogger profile and then give a list of different blogs you can look at.  Some of them are a little obsessed.  Who knows, I may become one of them.  Anyway,  you can leave your thoughts  or ideas.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I don't think it's crazy AT ALL. We all could be more frugal. My sister-in-law's got into coupon clipping big time about a year ago. I kinda do it, but not quite as much as I should. The website I love and they love is www.pinchingyourpennies.com Then click on Grocery Guide along the top. Then instead of putting in your zip code, scroll down just a bit and click on "Click here for printable shopping lists for Utah grocery stores." She also does grocery store deals in Idaho and gives you a whole list of what's on sale at a store for that week. Then she gives it a rating on how good of a deal it is and if there is a coupon that you could use. Anyways, hope that all made sense - but I think that it's a good website to go too. I like to see what she has put up everyweek before I go shopping.

Good luck with the coupons!

terra said...

The more you spent the more you save?!