Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Hate...

I hate that I can fit into regular jeans my normal size at 25 weeks pregnant but can't fit into them 6 months later and is not even close. So I went to the gym yesterday and today and went running. Boy, am I out of shape. I can go to spinning class and be fine but as soon as I start running I am in pain. Different muscles I hope. That is my progress on the 5K. I am still looking for recruits. I am also looking forward to a better day of running and 5 minutes and feeling like I am going to die. If you wanna, let me know the ways to best train and how your training is going.

2 comments:

mom said...

Go to Heidi's blog and ask her, she just recently started running. Nevada brown.
And...DON"T GIVE THOSE JEANS AWAY! you will be back.

Janetlee said...

Don't give up. Here is my best advice: It is A LOT easier to fight for it where you are now rather than to gain another 10 lbs and fight for it then. If nothing else, just maintain.