Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hurray!

Today is a beautiful day. The snow is melting and that makes me happy. I like winter but I really like spring and summer by far the best. Spring gives the chance to renew. The sun is shining and it is kind of raining which only makes the snow melt faster. I just heard thunder.

We all kind of have colds right now. It is not too bad since I am plagued the worst. The kids cough at night. Reagan has an ingrown toenail I guess. It is really yucky looking but doesn't seem to bother her too much. She was crying today because she said it hurt and I told her we would get it fixed at the Dr. She says about 5 minutes later. It feels all better, it doesn't hurt anymore.

I am starting to get spring fever. I am thinking about the garden and yard but not the work that comes along with either of those things. Brian is looking forward to golfing but still has a ways to go to get on the course. I am also looking forward to the kids playing outside. Yeah

1 comment:

Janetlee said...

I feel the same way you do except I am really looking forward to working in the yard. I am going to try some of those lime green sweet potatoes again. How bout you?