Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bragging Rights

I just wanted to tell everyone that Brian and I filled out our March Madness Brackets and I won. YOOHOO!

Other news:

The weather is so nice today and yesterday. I spent some time out in my yard working to clean some stuff up and hopefully will get some lawn thatched today. I need to replace the lawn mower battery today and change the blades. I hope it starts after I do that. I love the springtime at least when it is nice outside.

Jaxon is full on crawling and has 2 teeth now. He puts everything in his mouth and can fit and entire golf ball in his mouth. He screeches which I don't love at all and Reagan only makes it worse. She growls at him and it makes him cry.

Reagan is into the tv and I really shouldn't let her watch as much but it helps me keep my sanity. She is very independent and super feisty. I know....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Good things
1. reevaluating
2. conference
3. warm weather

1 comment:

mom said...

Yes, you definitely deserve bragging rights.