Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It happened again

Jaxon slept two nights in a row all night long. It felt so nice but yet I am still tired. Today I am trying to get an order together for Alison's Pantry so if you need anything let me know. Hopefully my kids will be well for the rest of forever. I need to be cleaning and I just keep hoping that Brian will hire a maid but just scoffs when I say anything like it. Also I need to go get some buttons to finish off some sewing projects for Etsy. Hope they go well. Sounds like a pretty uneventful day. WE will see how that goes. I remembered the other thing from the last post. JAXON IS CRAWLING. YIKES! That means he can get anywhere and into anything. On the first kid you can't wait til they crawl and the second you dread it. The things first times don't know or understand. It is funny when you look back on it.

Good Things
1. Health
2. Warmth
3. Sewing

1 comment:

Janetlee said...

I'd be happy to be your maid. How does $10/hour sound?