Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I hope your day was great.

This last weekend I went to SLC with all of Brian's sisters. Five of them to be exact. I had a lot of fun. We shopped, went to a museum, shopped, hiked ensign peak, shopped, went to Nielsen's custard twice and shopped some more. It was great to see everyone and I hoped enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Brian watched the kids at night and Saturday and then farmed them out the other days. Thanks, mom. Jaxon came down with a case of croup while I was gone and Brian had to deal with that. So when I got back Saturday I first took him to a doctor's office and they sent me to the ER. I waited for a very long time 3 hours and then got in and was there waiting for 2. They gave him a decadrone orally and a breathing treatment and we finally got home about 20 minutes to midnight. We were all very exhausted. He is doing much better today. Along with all of that he has a ear infection and a really runny nose.

Yesterday, I stayed home with the kids from church and then went to Brian's parents for a great Mother's Day dinner of shish kabobs. Delicious.

Yesterday Reagan told me some funny things. She comes into the kitchen crying and said she was running as fast as a horse and fell down and hurt herself. Then later I was listening to Sounds of Sunday and a song came on with an organ and she comes running over to me and tells me that sounds like church music. And then asks if we are going to go to a new church. Funny girl.

Today, I am left with running errands, finishing planting the garden, planting my pots for the front and back, cleaning, laundry at some point and whatever else seems to come flying my way.

Good Things
1. glad Jaxon is breathing better
2. To be home
3. A very loving family

2 comments:

mom said...

I am glad you had fun this weekend, and that Jaxon is doing better. It is always scary when you can't breathe.

Janetlee said...

Been there with the croup and breathing problems many times. Scary. Good luck with your to do list.