Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009





While I am here I might as well do Christmas too. Christmas was great this year. Today Reagan asked me if Santa was going to come again. The kids were excited for Christmas but I think I was the one who had Christmas jitters as I did not sleep the night before very well at all. We spent time with both families. We were thinking that it is nice to live where we do so that we don't have to travel for Holidays. How grateful I am for the spirit of Christmas and the joy that it brings to all no matter what faith. It is a magical time of year and am always sad to see the whole magic go away. I wish we could bottle it up and open it every time we need to have that feeling again. Christmas in a child's eyes is not the same as an adult. I can feel it as a parent though just feeling how excited they are.

Reagan learned throughout the month at preschool more about Christmas, Santa, reindeer. I threw her reindeer that she made away and she pulled it out of the garbage today very sad. Jaxon loved the tree and hardly bothered it all.

We went to SLC for a quick cold trip through Temple square to see the lights. Reagan loved swimming at the hotel. Jaxon was terrified, which surprised me. It was fun and we enjoyed it. We are looking forward to the new year and everything that comes with it. It is always good to look back over the last year's goals and look forward to something new.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and hope you all a Happy New Year.

No comments: