Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Anyway??

It has been 5 weeks since I have posted a thing. Well today, I thought I would post my Halloween pictures since it is almost Christmas and much to my dismay they are no longer on my camera. They are not on my computer either. Where did they go? I have no idea. Slightly frustrating. So this makes year 2 that I have no pictures of my costumed children. Where is the mother of the year award when I need it. This did not just happen to the Halloween pictures but every picture on my camera. Since I am really not tech savvy I don't know what to do.

Here is a recap:

Reagan wanted to be a ladybug for Halloween since way back when. She talked about and talked so I got her a lady bug costume because well I am too lazy to make one. So Halloween came and she was a monkey. She wouldn't put the lady bug on and it really wasn't worth the fight and so the monkey came out from last year. Jaxon was a chicken. He thought it was pretty funny and thought it was funnier when Reagan bocked at him chasing him around the house.

Brian's birthday was great. He got a toilet. He asked for it. Such a practical guy. He has been working super hard on the houses we are finishing up. That means early mornings and really late nights. Yuck! But he does it cause he loves us soo much and well because he has too.

Me: There is really not too much going on. I colored my hair dark a while ago but now it is mostly normal again. I haven't lost any weight, but there is still next year right? I make bags and just got them put in a store called Rod and Vinyl. They are smaller scripture bags and bigger bags for me. Like a diaper bag or church or really just a freaking cute purse. Use it for whatever. The small ones sell for $15 and the larger ones for $25. I am working on a website and I need a name so if you have any great names for a website let me know. I will post some on etsy as well and my etsy link is to the side called lebois chic. I don't have any up yet. The camera thing. So I am busy sewing away. I have been slowed due to the breaking of my sewing machine. though. Still have a lot of sewing to do. I will figure it out. Who knows maybe I will use my sister A's machine. That way it could get some use for the year. Ha! Almost got the Christmas shopping done. Obsessing over what I got Reagan slightly too much. Here, give me another opinion. Got Reagan a dollhouse for Christmas. Should I keep it for later and give it to her. I am overanalyzing this entirely too much. Apparently, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Jaxon has a string of words he has been saying. Look, ball, daddy, doggie, those sound the same mostly, and a few others. He can get into mischief faster than anyone I know. He brushes his teeth for at least an hour a day. Grandpa would be proud. Loves to read books and has no bottle anymore.

We are doing well despite never posting. I will try to be more frequent I just have lots going on.

GOod THings
1. Having so much to be grateful for
2. Brian coming home at night
3. Good food

2 comments:

terra said...

How about Pursonally Yours or What's a Girl to Do - that could include lots of girl things.
Always download pictures right away, especially with little ones around who may get the camera.

Mama Bair said...

Hey just call it "Bag it" curiosity will bring them in and your product with make them stay.