Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Busy as a bee

Wow, life is busy.  Preschool is over and we are ready for summer.  Summer is not here though because it keeps raining.  I started work and it is going well.  I feel like I am handling things good.  I am learning a new software program which is a little hard but picking it up fast and doing okay.  The kids are doing okay too.  The transition is going pretty well.  We have a babysitter coming to our house for the summer, some days at Grandma's and  last week at A's house.  They think it is fun.  Jaxon was a little under the weather over the weekend and is feeling better now.  I got the lawn mowed, finished planting the garden, worked on the house a little hear and there,  had a faux bbq and enjoyed some time together.  I cleaned the basement and the house yesterday after work. 

This month:

Finalize reunion plans
finish auction items
make sure garden grows
figure out if my trees are dead
keep up with laundry, kiddos, house, and breath deep.  It's gonna be great.  I can do it.

Speaking of I can do it. You have got to check this clip out.  Funny, I saw it over at Apron Girls and laughed.  Positive affirmations are the best.  What do you tell yourself everyday.

Mine would be
My hair is great, my clothes are fine, I look fine. I can do it.

I will post it above this.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Okay Brooke, what's the deal, you get a full time job and you are still getting all this stuff done? What? I'm pretty lazy over here. I did start the laundry today? We are glad Jaxon is feeling better. We had fun at the zoo today!