Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whoa!

This is going to be rambler.  Just a warning.

I like to make lists as you have figured by now from the previous posts.  Here is my list.

So far this month:

Garden planted and the potatoes froze 2 nights ago.  At this point not much is growing well so oh well.
Craft/guest room painted, trim painted, closet painted, floor in  Moving in next week
Laundry done today and even folded and put away
Father's day menu planned
family reunion planning most finalized
getting new orthotics this week (casted anyway)
Talk in church tomorrow not done I got plenty of time
Trying to get some good spinning shoes

Once I get the craft room moved in Jaxon will have his room back and I can clean it out.  Yea!  We are moving things around.  The upstairs is getting primed (i Hope) this week.  Things are getting done, 4 years in the making the nevertheless they are getting done.  I love it.  Anyway,  blah, blah hope everyone has a great week

No comments: