Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Weekend

Hope you all had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend. Ours was great. We went to Moms on Saturday for a little BBQ in the cold with everybody. It was good. On Sunday we headed south to the state below us to see family, visit graves, and more to go shopping. Me more than Brian. We stayed at the condo and it was so weird not to have Ginny there. The cemetaries were great. Mary told us some funny stories about everyone. On Sunday, we had dinner with Mary and Bob. It was great to see them as we don't get to very often. Monday I did a little bit of shopping and had a nap. It was rainy and very overcast but at least it was not snowing.

Today, I am just trying to catch up with laundry, house cleaning, and whatever I catch up on. It seems like I have been on the computer all day accounting to not much of anything getting done. I do have my list though. Tomorrow I am going to pick up a changing table and hopefully this week can get the baby's room kind of set up. Today is the day too, where I feel we have way to many projects going on and NOTHING is getting done. Everything is in disorder and I don't like it. I think it mostly pregnant Brooke talking but maybe not. We made a headboard for our bed on Saturday. It is cool and I like it. A 2 year project in the making that really took about 2 hours. Sometimes I have the best intentions. So instead of updating my blog I probably should get to the rest of the intentions for today and see if they actually get done.

Great Things
1. Intentions
2. Mini vacations
3. Only 11 weeks left to go YEAH!!

3 comments:

Janetlee said...

I think it's great that you visit graves on Memorial Day. My grandma was great about that. Nowadays, I celebrate by planting a geranium for her. I can see her smiling from heaven. They were her favorite.

mom said...

Intentions! no, my garden still isn't planted.

Kristine said...

oooh brooke, you fancied up your blog! I like the quote on the side. Wish we could have been with you on memorial day. we also have good intentions that aren't done. you're not alone!