Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Its gonna be a long night

Tonight is the first night with the bed for Reagan. I keep telling myself that I am ready but tonight I as put her to bed and she bawls and keeps knocking on the door I am not so sure. I don't know who change is harder for, the child or the mom. She is still in her bedroom lying in front of the door I am pretty sure just whimpering like a little puppy every now and then. At some point I will probably get sick of it and go in the time is getting sooner because currently she has something and is banging it on the door. She doesn't exactly know what is going on. She knows or at least she tells me there is a baby inside me but I don't think she really knows what that means. We will find out in still too many weeks. Change is inevitable though each of us deals with it everyday.

I am just getting larger and larger. I cannot bend down without thinking that I am going to die or my legs are going to fall off from lack of circulation. I planted my garden and halfway through I kept thinking "what am I thinking?" My hands and feet are starting to swell and it has just started to get hot. .

We just upgraded I guess anyway to a van. I know I thought I would never do it but gas prices are high and I am too practical to pay for a SUV. Really it is because I am cheap. I think we will like it. The space and everything about it. Hopefully we will drive it for years, ions I mean.

I am about to my breaking point. I think she has the garbage can and who knows what else, but she is not sounding tired at all in there.

We are building a new garage right now. What a mess. Our house is a disaster everywhere. We are working on the yard. Well, let me just put it this way...what aren't we working on? It will be great when it is all done but in the process it is a little scary.

Great Things
1. Peace and quiet, Not right now but sometimes
2. Gardens
3. A husband who supports me and doesn't seem to even mind the nagging.

1 comment:

Janetlee said...

How would I know any of this if you didn't have a blogsite? Thanks! Have fun with the minivan. We will have to come see the new garage soon.