Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged! Lucky for you all I will participate today anyway.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in high school probably having a boy drama as most girls do then
2. 5 things on my to do list.
Till and plant garden, organize office, clean house, work of business, the list goes on past 5.
3. Snacks I enjoy
Currently I like nutella on anything, salt and vinegar chips, and twix anytime I am by myself so I don't have to share.
4. If I were a billionaire what would I do.
Buy Brian a truck, buy land for a house and a office, build a house, buy me a car, go shopping and decorate. That shopping spree sounds great.
5. 3 bad habits
PILING, Brian probably says nagging, Waiting till the last minute
6. Places i've lived
Idaho falls, Boise in 3 different place, Pingree
7. 5 jobs I've had
retail at Sears, optometric technician about 5 times, nanny, and a mom
8. 5 things people don't know about me
I hate scrapbooking, I wish I were a interior designer and architect, I don't think there are anymore things.

No comments: