Friday, March 6, 2009

Slow Going

My 5K or anything workout has been slow this week. I started with a sore throat on Tuesday I think. We all have been sneezing and coughing but nothing big and then it happened. It got worse and worse until I finally went in to get swabbed today and yep it strep. So we are all on antibiotics. Let the healing begin. Reagan is on antibiotics because she has the worst ingown toenail I have ever seen. It is nasty. So I haven't quite got to the gym this week. I was up to about 6 minutes of running before I thought I was really going to die though. Slower than any training schedule. I don't really think I am much of a runner I would rather cycle but we will see where this gets me. I am really hoping any of it will make me lose weight. No luck so far. I guess I will have to work harder and sweat more. Yuck! You have to just love what having babies does to you.

Good Things:

1. Amoxicillin
2. My soft bed of which I don't spend near enough time on
3. Signs of spring

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

You are ahead of me on the 5K training. I need to get in gear. I hope you all get better.

mom said...

One step at a time sister! you can't conquer Rome in a day. Eclessiates 3.