Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun in the sun








It has been a fun summer. We have played outside, swam, rode bikes and just had a good time. Here are some new pictures of stuff.

Funny Story:

One day not so long ago I was updating my blog and when I went upstairs to see what my children were doing (it was very quiet) I found that Reagan had dumped a bottle of baby powder all over Jaxon and the floor. What a mess! On the upside he did smell good.

Last week I went to Salt Lake and I found my new favorite thing to do down there. There is a really great DI in Centerville. The best and cleanest I have ever seen. There were 5 of us and we spend a combined total of $150. That much at DI. Who would have thought. We were there for about 2 and a half hours. I know it is slightly pathetic but there is nothing wrong with finding a deal. I bought a skirt for $4.00 with a new tag on it. It was Ann Taylor and the new price was $108.00 totally worth the whole purchase. So the next time you are in the neighborhood check it out. Well worth your time.

GOOdthings
1. Being away
2. Finding a great deal
3. Having fun

1 comment:

Par 5 said...

How funny about the baby powder! My kids have also done that very same thing, and I found that the powder does make the room smell quite refreshing and clean. I debated using it as a carpet deodorizer. :)