Saturday, July 11, 2009

Updates

So I have decided that I probably should update my blog since it has almost been a month. June was a busy month but we made it through. All of Brian's family came the last week and we headed to Island Park for a reunion for the firstish of July. We went to Wade Lake and West Yellowstone. It was enjoyable. We didn't go to the parade for the 4th but did go over with Brian's family to have a dinner and a small fireworks show before the big one. I took the kids home and put them to bed and Bri went to the fireworks. We are trying to decide what we need to do with jobs and such with the market the way it is. Right now we have 2 houses we are building but after November we don't have anything. We have been looking for jobs trying to know what is best for us and our family.

We have been busy working on our projects and they are moving along. As I began mowing the lawn the other day the strawberry net got caught in 3 yes 3 blades of the lawn mower. That was a mess to get out. But while I was thinking about how to get it out I cleaned the garage. A project that I had been putting off for a long time. My garden is coming right along. Today I picked peas and the second batch of strawberries this week. Reagan is out swimming and just picked my green tomatoes. Little Turkey.

Jaxon started walking with a few steps on June 18th and now he is off and running. He always has to be carrying something as he walks. I am not for sure if it is for balance or what? He is a funny boy and loves to throw balls and chase them. He also loves to through his food a trait I am not so fond of. A few weeks ago I painted part of his room chocolate brown and I love it.

Reagan has a mind of her own and told me she wanted to say the prayer by herself. I got her started and then she kept going. Bless Ellie and Jacob, Ryan and Joyce, Grant, Tyson, Krissy, Grandpa and Grandpa (she get confused when she says them together) the tape, the wall and the light, moms nose and so on. Finally I said okay finish. After she looked at me and said "mom, were you being silly during the prayer" I was smiling because of her interesting things to bless. She is going to preschool in the fall and I think I am looking forward to it. I think she might soak up all the learning. She wants me to tell her what every letter is and all the words that start with it.

July is busy for us as Brian is helping build a garage at the cabin, a girls vaca, high adventure, and Carter reunion. I am loving summer but think it just got warm and it will end so fast. But with fall comes school, anniversary, Boise State games, and probably job hunting.

Good Things
1. FAMILY FUN
2. BEING PRODUCTIVE (GROWING A GARDEN)
3. THE FUTURE WHATEVER IT MAY HOLD

1 comment:

Janetlee said...

Your post reminds me of a talk by Joseph B. Wirthlin: "Come what may and love it." You seem to already have that attitude. Good for you.