Tuesday, March 30, 2010

deodorant: The story

Hi, I am Brooke and I have a sweating problem. It is not a profuse one just a small one. So one day not too long ago, for whatever reason my sisters and I were discussing sweating. Some of them said to be buy the clinical strength deodorant. So after weeks of thinking about it I did. So yesterday I was at Target for the deodorant. The price...$7.59...for underarm perfume. As I am thinking about this in my head, thinking wow that is expensive, I decided to buy it.

Now tell me, Is this really worth it? Will it make me not stink at all or just not stink as much as I did. I am fairly certain that Target would not be super happy if I brought back a partially used stick of deodarant. When they ask why I would like to return it I would say, I still made me sweat. It had better be worth it.

That's all.

2 comments:

Becki R said...

I use Degree for Men and it's 3 bucks and works great. Just make sure you tell Brian beforehand so he doesn't question why you smell manly! :)

terra said...

Degree is the best deodarant for mild sweaters, but this seems to be a genetic problem, and we aren't mild sweaters... So, I think it will be worth your money. You will still smell a scent, but of the deodarant, not actually from you. Yes, the pricce is a little alarming, but it lasts a long time.