Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I need a What Not to Wear Makeover

Everyday when I get dressed I put on a boring pair of jeans that are either too tight or too baggy and a plain boring t-shirt. On rare occasions that I have to dress up it is all black. My hair is long and in a pony tail most of the time. I have decided I need to call on Stacy and CLinton desperately. Do you ever feel that way. I am only 28 years old and I think I wear mom jeans literally. AHHH!

On another note though, my tulips and other bulbs are coming up. It is so exciting. I think I check on them everyday to check their growing progress. It just makes me happy. Now if the wind would only not blow and the temperature would increase a little more. I can't really complain. Today I raked out two flowerbeds and a spot for the play area and burned it. Really more like smoked it. Now I stink like a fire. It is nice to have a little work done that is on the list.

Speaking of lists, I got all the family history stuff done that I have. What am I going to do with it? Who knows. The important thing...it got done. I installed smoke alarms too. Four to be exact. Not replace, put up new. Our house has only 1 smoke alarm for all these years. Next on the list...finish or get it closer to finish...the guest/my sewing room. I am so excited. The garage is in the organization works too. Some do spring cleaning like clean their blinds I work on projects. Some little some big but still the same they are projects. Good luck with all of your projects. Here is to spring something!

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

I think you look pretty darn cute most of the time. I know a great hair cut lady if you want a new hairdo.

terra said...

Is there a problem with mom jeans? At least they keeps the muffins from overflowing!