Saturday, March 13, 2010

more randomness

Today is Saturday. I have already cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed the living room. Brian painted the garage this week. Framed up downstairs. Have a little left to do. Making progress. Brian is doing a great job at working at our little projects. It is nice to feel like you have accomplished something. I have worked on primary stuff this week since I am now the 1st counselor in the primary presidency. Trying to find subs is a little tough. Haven't rode the inside bike for awhile. Have had headaches and been to the DR 4 times this week. Neck is out and need to find some options for stress relief. Watched the snow melt. Some still here. Thinking about planting garden and flowers. The eye is slightly beginning to water. Mold, mold oh how I love you. You do great things to my eye. Sun, sun please come out again and stay forever. Went to friends house last night and played ticket to ride europe edition. Lost, I have yet to win, someday. Reagan is being a nut. Her and Jaxon slither like snakes off the couch and they think it is hilarious. Weirdos, sure do love them. Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

No comments: