Saturday, January 9, 2010

Clarification

I decided not to consume but as I was thinking about this I decided it needed more clarification. By me not consuming does not mean that I am going to stop purchasing things entirely. I will still grocery shop as we do need to eat. I will still buy pampers diapers because this is all about an effort of being happier. Cloth diapers is not going to take me there. I will not though purchase clothing, shoes, home decor, books, and the likes of those type things because lets face it...I already have plenty of those things. I will try to spend less of grocery shopping by using coupons. This really may be more of an effort to spend less. This may really be a challenge for me. I will probably have to find a new hobby or something to do. Good Luck to me.

2 comments:

Amber C. said...

Someday you can teach me about coupons. I want to do coupons, but I haven't figured it out yet. Let me know how it goes.

terra said...

Yeah for you. Good luck, you can do it.