Sunday, January 31, 2010

I need some ideas

Since today is the last day of January and I am pretty sure this makes a blogging record for me I thought I would post.

I am not buying anything and that is great and all. But now I don't ever leave the house. When you have been awake for 40 minutes, your kids are driving you nuts, and it is only 8 in the morning there is definitely a problem. I need to get out of the house to do something. Brian and I were talking about my hobbies. I have a fair amount of hobbies they just all happen to be things I do at home. Sewing, gardening, craftiness. Okay so that is apparently all of my hobbies. At least that I can think of. So if any of you have any great ideas of hobbies that you have you do away from your children let me know. My sister said she was taking voice lessons. I need something to do for some serious sanity.

I got my bike on Friday and Saturday morning I got up and went for a ride, right in my basement. It was nice. I saw some garden seeds in Lowe's the other day and it made me so happy. I should make a bouquet of garden seeds and put it on my table.

I want to know if you want to develop some hobbies with me or if you have any great ideas for me. I will take either.

3 comments:

Janetlee said...

The first thing that popped in my head is service. You already have a lot of hobbies so maybe find a service you could do for someone. It can be just as unlifting as a hobbie. I have a hairdresser friend who takes 4 hours every week and goes to different nursing homes and does hair for free during that time. She said it is the funnest thing to do hair for somebody that can't do it themselves. It make their whole week.

terra said...

What about practicing the organ at the church? Or are you already good at that? I agree with the service. How about making cookies with the kids and then letting them choose who to take them to. Or something else to take. I know it would be kind of messy with the kids, but I think they would like it, and you could get out alittle. Do you take the kids to story time at the library? I am not sure you time away from the kids, maybe just a distraction with them. Good luck.

A said...

I'm no help you know what I do for my hobby. Service is great if you want to start by watching my kids let me know. haha